Our plucking sleeves were designed to keep growers free of allergens, heat, sticky trichomes, and sun damage while working in a short sleeve shirt.
The plucking sleeves not only protect the grower, but they also help protect the crop by keeping dead skin cells and fabric lint out of the plant material while working through the many stages of cultivation: transplanting, underbranching, trellising/staking, defoliating, harvesting, trimming, etc.
Available in two sizes (consistent with our Grow Shirt sizing) the sleeves pull on and off with ease no matter who's wearing them!
- Handmade in Denver, CO with USA milled fabrics
- UV protection (UPV-50)
- Moisture wicking fabric
- 4-way stretch helps with sizing and durability
- Comfortable in all temperatures & environments
- Anti-microbial fabric aids in allergy prevention
- 88% polyester 12% spandex
- Thumb holes & palm pads keep sleeves in place all day
- Rubber grip strip at biceps prevent sleeves from slipping down the arm
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Sold in pairs (1 left & 1 right)
- Washing machine friendly; launders easily
- Lint free material keeps fabric out of sticky flowers